People choose Boost because
They want to know the Health & Vitality of themselves and their family are in sound hands. Our ideal practice members are vitalistic, energetic thriving members of the community who are focused on being the best version of themselves on a daily basis whether it be at work, home or on the sports field. They are focused and successful. As leaders in their community and in their family they make decisions for health that are proactive for their health not reactive to a lack of health.
What You Can Expect
Following the initial meeting we will perform the following set of customised examinations:
- A full hands on examination checking the function of your spine and nervous system
- Functional tests to measure how efficient your body is
- Digital Postural examination using our Posture Pro™ system
- Full spinal rolling thermal scan to measure how your body is functioning right now
- Referral for X-rays if we need to
At this point we should have gathered plenty of information so that we can go and write a full written report ready for your next visit which you can make as you leave our practice.
During your second visit your Chiropractor will give you a full written report as well as a verbal report of their findings. This will endeavour to cover five main areas you will want to know:
- What the actual problem is
- How this has happened in the first place
- The results of the tests and scans from our first meeting (and what they mean for you)
- Options going forward if you choose to address it
- How long, How much, and What to expect along the way
Following your report you may choose to start chiropractic care straight away. Here is what to expect:
The Chiropractor will have customised a care plan and will perform a full spinal check-up at each visit, they will be looking for what has changed, also, what hasn’t. After analysing and locating any subluxated areas the chiropractor will (with your permission of course) perform chiropractic adjustments as required.
Using a range of techniques perfectly suited to you they will specifically, gently and directly adjust the areas of interest with the aim of “turning the power on” letting the body do what it does best, heal, function and perform at its best.
The chiropractor will perform some of the same tests and scans you originally experienced on your first visit. Following this special visit the chiropractor will go away and compare your results to your last set of scans and come up with some possible options for you going forward.
Your second report of findings visit will be where the chiropractor and you can celebrate the power and ability of the body and together go through the options and create a plan of action moving forward.